Make even MORE savings
Whether you already have solar energy in your home, or you’re about to, there are are a umber of cost-effective ways you can make even more savings.
There are lots of ‘experts’ that will help you part ith your money, but the best place to start is the completely free, unbiased, Energy Savings Trust. Here you can find all the information you need about saving energy in your home. From roof and wall insulation to understanding those energy efficiency labels on electrical goods.
At D and G, we have the incredible savings that just a few small changes can make. Like LED light bulbs and draughtproofing your home, as well as ensuring you have a modern, efficient boiler and of course, using solar energy.
Here are just a few top tips
- Resist the temptation to leave appliances on Stand-by. Turn off at the plug when not in use.
- Reduce your washing machine temperature by 10°
- Check your fridge is running at 5°
- Understand the Energy Ratings of new products
- Start using LED Light bulbs
Haig Close, Upper Stratton
Swindon - SN2 7QW
Get In Touch
Find out more about how D & G Can help you make sense of Solar Energy and start saving you money